Cars & Transportation's questions - Malay iziqna

If I have a nys learners permit, which states can I not drive in?

9 answers · Other - Cars & Transportation · 23 hours ago

What is the tire pressure suppose t obe for all tires including the spare?

14 answers · Maintenance & Repairs · 7 hours ago

Does horsepower of car really matter anymore?

25 answers · Maintenance & Repairs · 2 days ago
It seems any kind of car can do 80 mph very easily on highway.. Even the cheap ones.

Best answer: Drain the oil and add new cheep oil. Start the engine let it run for 15 min. Stop engine drain the oil again then refill the engine with a good brand oil also replace the oil filter with a new filter. It should be good as new now.

Can a plane crash in air if the lightning strikes on it?

14 answers · Aircraft · 23 hours ago

Got into car accident - pressed gas instead of brake. Advice?

10 answers · Insurance & Registration · 4 hours ago
So I’m 19 but a brand new driver. I have my permit, but I’ve been procrastinating getting behind the wheel (due to fear). Today I was driving with my dad and my anxiety was so extreme. I accidentally pressed the gas pedal instead of the break, causing me to crash head on into a metal pole. Thankfully we’re not... show more

Can I drive my vehicle to the DMV to get registration and a license plate, but have the title and registration and insurance? If I get stopped can I just tell the officer that I'm on my way to get it registered?

What do I do if my car overheats?

19 answers · Maintenance & Repairs · 2 days ago
Best answer: Check the coolant level. If it's OK, then take your car to a mechanic because the problem could be any number of things. Could be the thermostat, the radiator fan, leaks, etc.

What does the red blinking light near the radio button in my car mean?

14 answers · Other - Cars & Transportation · 3 days ago
It stays on even when I turn the ignition off and take the key out.

Is a Honda CB300F a good starter bike?

9 answers · Motorcycles · 12 hours ago
Best answer: A moped, a mini bike, or a dirt bike are all good starter bikes. If you've had them its in the blood. For the street a 300 cc is big enough to see what it feels like avoiding automobiles from running over you. Avoid getting on freeways or a heavy traffic high ways. You have to be awear of your seroundigs 360... show more

Best answer: Of course it is...if it is an ultra luxury or exotic sports vehicle.

Can I put a claim in with two insurance for the same accident.?

13 answers · Insurance & Registration · 2 days ago

Would a mechanic show me?

22 answers · Maintenance & Repairs · 4 days ago
So I want to take my carburetor to get rebuilt but I want to learn how to do it as well. I would obviously pay for the service but do you think the mechanic would let me stay there and see him do the work? ( maybe he'd explain how to it as well)

My car don't have the number plates on the front?

9 answers · Insurance & Registration · 23 hours ago

When I try to brake with my left foot I brake harder without really trying to brake harder.

Can you jump start a car from a motorbike?

9 answers · Maintenance & Repairs · 1 day ago